"How is a busy mom like me supposed to plan the best Disney World vacation?” That's what Double Your WDW aims to answer. Get answers to all of those questions about planning your best Disney World trip (without being overwhelmed.) Hosted by Julie Elster, a Disney World obsessed mom of three, Double Your WDW is not authorized, endorsed, or sponsored by Disney– It's a no holds barred discussion of Disney World planning strategy and advice.
On this episode, I talk all about date night at Disney World. In honor of Valentines Day I invited my husband to talk about our date night at Disney World, and our dream Disney date night.
This episode was made possible by sponsorship from Siera Duiser with Destinations in Florida Travel. She is the only travel agent I work with for my Disney World Vacations. Get your FREE no obligation Disney World vacation quote today!
- Disney has announced a new tour costing $12k!
- You can no longer edit restaurant reservations through the My Disney Experience App
- Ideas for an adult only evening
- How to find child care at Disney World
- Dream date night ideas
- Get my date night article here
- Find all of the child care options and pricing here
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever
Survive bad weather at Disney
Make traveling easier in 2019. Here we talk ways to make traveling to Disney World a little bit easier by using a travel agent
Save money for Disney World with these tips and services
Be healthy at Disney World with these tips for eating right and staying active at the parks
Free dining at Disney is here! Learn all about this amazing promotion
December 2018 trip report: Andy talks about his laid back trip to Disney World during the holiday season.
Extra ticketed events and free alternatives at Disney World
Disney World in 2019: Everything new you can expect to see at the parks in 2019
How to surprise your child with a Disney vacation
Give thanks to a Cast Member in fun and creative ways