On this episode, I talk all about ways to handle bad weather at Disney World. We discuss things you can do at the parks, things to avoid, and things other than the parks to do. I also talk about hurricane weather in Orlando, and Disney's policy on this kind of weather.
This episode was made possible by sponsorship from Siera Duiser with Destinations in Florida Travel. She is the only travel agent I work with for my Disney World Vacations. Get your FREE no obligation Disney World vacation quote today!
- Black Panther will be screened for free at select theaters. Get tickets here
- More information on gondolas! Get that info here
- Learn more about Guest Experience Cast Members here
- How to have fun if rain is expected during your trip
- Ride suggestions for rainy days
- What to do if a hurricane is going to hit Orlando during your trip
- Buy cheap ponchos BEFORE your trip. Here is what I buy before I go
- Buy a stroller cover BEFORE your trip. Here is what I have for my stroller
- Get my full gear list here for items that will help in rain (and extreme heat)
- Check out month to month weather in Orlando here
- Check out the general rules for changing and canceling trips here
- Disney's hurricane policy here
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever