On this episode I discuss the ways you can beat the heat while on vacation at Disney World. I talk with my "weather sensitive" husband (who hates any weather over 73 degrees). We talk about mistakes we've made, what we've learned, tips for staying cool, and what to do if someone in your group has a meltdown because of the heat.
- You have until October 30 to enter my giveaway to win 2 tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Enter here.
- Caribbean Beach renovations are complete, and Sebastian's Bistro is now open
- What clothes are best at Disney World
- Staying hydrated at the parks
- Gear to stay cool
- Where to go to get out of the heat
- Find out why Disney Cast Members are the BEST
- Check out Chubbies and Tipsy Elves for "cool dad" clothes
- My husband was dead serious. He is obsessed with his mesh underwear to keep cool. Find them here
- My favorite cool and comfortable sandals
- Use this sunblock stick instead of spray
- Find the stroller fan we discussed here
Never miss an episode
What's Julie up to?
Want to connect?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever