On this episode, I talk about the pros and cons of taking your child to Disney World at various ages. SPOILER ALERT: There is no WRONG age to take your child to Disney World!
- I am looking for feedback on Double Your WDW. Fill out my survey (it only takes 1-2 minutes) and you could win a $50 gift card. This is your chance to tell me what YOU want to know more about AND win some holiday or vacation cash. Enter here
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party has officially begun! Find the updated information on the party here.
- The pros and cons for different age groups
- Learn about rider switch
- Tips for traveling with toddlers
- Restaurants that keep littles ones in their seats
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever