On this episode, I talk about visiting Disney World during the Christmas season. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is a huge draw. Today I talk about what you can expect from this amazing party, and my tips for getting the most out of the party. I also talk about things you can do if you are visiting during the holidays, but don't want to go to the party.
- Enter my giveaway for 2 tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party here!
- Hollywood Studios will have a new parking area starting early November
- A new nature themed resort will open in the next few years
- What you can expect at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Ways to maximize your time at the party
- Things to do at Disney World if you aren't planning on going to the party
- Find out what you can expect at the party here
- Find free alternatives to paid events (including the Christmas party and dessert parties) here
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever