On this episode, we talk the basics of planning your Disney World vacation. Where do you start if you’ve never been to Disney World (Or you haven’t been in a long time)? Here we discuss the basics to get you going on your Disney World planning
- What crowds look like at Disney World from month to month
- The different types of resorts offered at Disney World, and the perks included
- Ticket types and what each type includes
- Fastpass+ and dining options
- Planning basics can be found here
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever