On this episode I answer a reader's question about where to stay and how to keep his vacation from becoming stressful when traveling with his young children. We talk resorts that work for him, transportation options, and more.
- Which resorts can you walk to the parks from? And which are on the monorail line?
- Other transportation options available when you have small children.
- This is my full resort list with pros and cons of each resort.
- Find out some great tips for traveling to WDW with toddlers here.
- If renting DVC points sounds like it might make sense for you, find out how to do it here.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever