On this episode, I talk about renting DVC points. We talk about how it works, the pros and cons of renting points, what you can expect from the resorts and the rooms, and other options if renting DVC is not for you.
- Enter my giveaway for 2 tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party here!
- Disney has changed the way their ticket prices work. Get all of the information on tickets here.
- Disney Junior Dance Party at Hollywood Studios opens officially on December 22.
- Animal Kingdom will adjust the times that some of the rides will be open through the end of this year.
- Spaceship Earth at Epcot will be closed for 2 years starting in 2020 for refurbishment.
- What is DVC?
- Resorts and room types included in DVC rentals
- Pros and Cons of renting. Alternatives to DVC rentals
- How do you book with DVC points?
- Find everything on DVC rental here
- To find an individual to rent points from you can check out mouseowners.com
- A DVC broker like DVCRequest.com can help you.
- For inexpensive suites that are not DVC check out Art of Animation instead.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Julie up to?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever