On this episode I have a very special guest with me to discuss saving money on Disney World (and off-site) resorts. My husband Kurt is my special guest, as we are an extremely budget conscious couple. We discuss what we've tried, and what has worked for us. We talk ways to be baller on a moderate budget, and simple things you can do to save some cash.
- I have started a concierge service for Disney World planning. Get the details here.
- I'm running a giveaway! Win tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Be Our Guest is now serving alcohol with breakfast and lunch
- Storybook dining at Artist Point is now taking reservations for character meal with Snow White
- Snack prices are going up at the parks
- How to check for Disney World discounts / historical discounts
- How to rent DVC points for Deluxe rooms at a discount
- How to use Priceline or Hotwire for big savings
- How to use gift cards for at least 5% off
- How to save with credit card points
- How to save with hotel points
- Find how to add a discount to your resort AND find past discounts here.
- All you need to know about renting DVC points here
- I like using https://www.dvcrequest.com/ for a DVC rental broker (I said DVC rental on the recording. I meant DVC Request.)
- Get all of the information on saving with gift cards here
- erny.com for price matching
Never miss an episode
Help the show Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one because I love your input!
What's Julie up to?
Want to connect?
- Do you have tips you want to share with other listeners?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your Disney expertise?
- Do you want to be a guest and share your trip report?
- Contact me! I’d love to hear from you.
Plan Your Best Disney World Trip Ever